Individual Camp promotes independence, teaches new skills, enhances a camper’s self-esteem and builds friendships. Programs offered include swimming, sports & games, music & drama, arts & crafts, life skills, environmental studies and leadership skills.
Note: All individual camp sessions below are cancelled for the 2020 season. Please sign up for our Virtual Camp!
Click Here to be taken to the Application Page
Virtual Camp- June 28th – August 23
We are excited to announce that Easter Seals Camps have teamed up with CampBrain to introduce a new online application! Please follow this link to the Application FAQ page for more information : Click Here
The full cost of Easter Seals Individual Camp sessions for Explorers and Pathfinders varies on session length – $2,000 for a 10-day session, $1,400 for a 7-day session and $1000 for a 5-day session.*Funding is available for campers who will be 18 and under as of July 1st and are not a Crown Ward of the government – please scroll down for more details.
- A 5, 7 or 10-day overnight program at fully accessible camp for children and youth between the ages of 8 – 18 years (as of July 1st of the program year)
- A camper to staff ratio of 2:1 to ensure that your child is well looked after
- Specially trained Easter Seals camp staff facilitate summer camp programs for children and youth at two fully accessible overnight camps in Ontario.
- A well-equipped health facility that is staffed by registered nurses
- Flexibility: campers choose the activities they want to participate in, so they can try everything or focus on their favourite activities
- A wide range of programs including: swimming, sports & games, archery, arts and crafts, life skills, environmental studies, leadership skills, overnight trips, sailing, camp fires and much, much more.
- Campers under the age of 19 years as of July 1 (of the camping year) and who are not a Crown Ward, are eligible to receive funding from Easter Seals Ontario. Families are asked to pay what they can, with a minimum non-refundable payment of $225. The remainder will be funded by our generous donors
Special programs are offered at each camp:Easter Seals Camp Merrywood – canoeing, kayaking, extended out-trips, sailing
Easter Seals Camp Woodeden – sledge hockey, wheelchair basketball, rock climbing and a fully accessible high ropes courseIndividual Camp Eligibility:
- Between the ages of 8-18 years as of July 1 (of the program year)
- Registered with Easter Seals Ontario (Please note that the Incontinence Supplies Grant Program is a separate registry)
- Meet the criteria for participation in Easter Seals residential camps (please see our “General Information / FAQ” page for more information).
For more information, contact the Easter Seals Recreation Coordinator at 416.421.8377 or 1.800.668.6252 ext. 325 or email@example.com. Please note:
Easter Seals camps are thrilled to offer exciting non-traditional camp programs. Please be aware however, that for safety reasons, specific criteria exists for participation in: out-trips and high ropes activities. Not all campers are well-suited for these activities.
Click Here to go to the application page
|9:00 am||Activity Period #1|
|10:00 am||Juice Break|
|10:15 am||Activity Period #2|
|1:00 pm||Hang Time|
|2:45 pm||Activity Period #3|
|3:45 pm||Juice Break|
|4:30 pm||Activity Period #4|
|7:00 pm||Evening Activity|
|8:30 pm||Snack & Bedtime for younger campers|
|8:45 pm||Senior Evening Program|