PLEASE NOTE, all funds for the 2013 RECREATIONAL CHOICES FUNDING PROGRAM have been committed – any new applications will be subject to a waitlist. Being on the waitlist does not guarantee funding and it does not carry over to 2014.
Click here to download the 2013 Summer Recreational Choices Funding Program Application.
Complete the Recreational Choices Funding Program Application and send it to the Easter Seals Ontario Head Office along with detailed documentation about your chosen recreational program.
- Requests for financial assistance through the Recreational Choices Funding Program are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. The application must be received in our Head Office no later than June 1, 2013. Limited funding is available, so please complete your request form and return it to the Easter Seals Ontario Head Office as soon as possible.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the registration of their child(ren) in the chosen recreational program.
- Requests for Recreational Choices Funding must be submitted before the program has been attended. You can apply for funding even if you do not know what specific program your child will attend, however we ask you to provide a description of the program you are considering. Funds will only be released once official receipts and the completed ‘Attendance Verification Form’ have been received by Easter Seals Ontario.
You will be notified in writing if your request for funding has been approved within 4 weeks of submitting your application. If approved, you will also receive the ‘Attendance Verification Form’. This form needs to be filled out by a representative from the recreational activity your child is attending after the program has been completed as proof of attendance.
- Easter Seals Ontario reserves the right to deny any application that does not meet the eligibility criteria or if receipts do not match the funding that was originally approved.
Once the program is complete, send all official receipts as well as the completed ‘Attendance Verification Form’ to Easter Seals Ontario for reimbursement.
- Receipts and the ‘Attendance Verification Form’ must be received in our Head Office no later than September 13, 2013 in order to receive funding. Any receipts received after this date will not be funded. Funds will not be released without proper documentation or before the program has been completed by the child.
Easter Seals Ontario will send a cheque (up to $250) to you for reimbursement of funds.
Please visit our ‘Applications’ section for the Recreational Choices Funding Program Application form.