2015 Applications will be available to download here, as of Monday, January 5, 2015.
***LAST UPDATED: June 23, 2015 @ 12:25pm***
Note: under Availability, #G = # of girl spots remaining, #B = # of boy spots remaining. If there is a “0″ in front of either the G or B and it appears in red, then there are no more spaces available for that gender. If all girl and boy spots are filled, it will read ‘FULL’ in red.
|Merrywood||Explorers||8-12||10 days||$2,000||June 28-July 8||ME1|| FULL
|Merrywood||Explorers||8-12||10 days||$2,000||July 12-July 22||ME2||FULL|
|Merrywood||Explorers||8-12||10 days||$2,000||July 26-Aug 5||ME3||FULL|
|Woodeden||Explorers||8-12||10 days||$2,000||June 28-July 8||WE1|| FULL
|Woodeden||Explorers||8-12||10 days||$2,000||July 12-July 22||WE2||FULL|
|Merrywood||Pathfinders||13-18||10 days||$2,000||June 28-July 8||MP1|| FULL
|Merrywood||Pathfinders||13-18||10 days||$2,000||July 12-July 22||MP2||FULL|
|Merrywood||Pathfinders||13-18||10 days||$2,000||July 26-Aug 5||MP3||FULL|
|Woodeden||Pathfinders||13-18||10 days||$2,000||June 28-July 8||WP1||FULL|
|Woodeden||Pathfinders||13-18||10 days||$2,000||July 12-July 22||WP2||FULL|
- A 10-day overnight program at fully accessible camp for children and youth between the ages of 8 – 18 years (as of July 1st of the program year)
- A camper to staff ratio of 1:2 to ensure that your child is well looked after
- Specially trained Easter Seals camp staff facilitate summer camp programs for children and youth at two fully accessible overnight camps in Ontario.
- A well-equipped health facility that is staffed by registered nurses
- Flexibility: campers choose the activities they want to participate in, so they can try everything or focus on their favourite activities
- A wide range of programs including: swimming, sports & games, archery, arts and crafts, life skills, environmental studies, leadership skills, overnight trips, sailing, camp fires and much, much more.
- Campers under the age of 19 years as of July 1 (of the camping year) and who are not a Crown Ward, are eligible to receive funding from Easter Seals Ontario. Families are asked to pay what they can, with a minimum payment of $150. The remainder will be funded by our generous donors.
Special programs are offered at each camp:
Easter Seals Camp Merrywood – canoeing, kayaking, extended out-trips, sailing
Easter Seals Camp Woodeden – sledge hockey, wheelchair basketball, rock climbing and a fully accessible high ropes course
- Between the ages of 8-18 years as of July 1 (of the program year)
- Registered with Easter Seals Ontario (Please note that the Incontinence Supplies Grant Program is a separate registry)
- Meet the criteria for participation in Easter Seals residential camps (please see our “General Information / FAQ” page for more information).
A Typical day
|9:00 am||Activity Period #1|
|10:00 am||Juice Break|
|10:15 am||Activity Period #2|
|1:00 pm||Hang Time|
|2:45 pm||Activity Period #3|
|3:45 pm||Juice Break|
|4:30 pm||Activity Period #4|
|7:00 pm||Evening Activity|
|8:30 pm||Snack & Bedtime for younger campers|
|8:45 pm||Senior Evening Program|
For more information, contact the Easter Seals Recreation Co-ordinator at 416.421.8377 or 1.800.668.6252 ext. 325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easter Seals camps are thrilled to offer exciting non-traditional camp programs. Please be aware however, that for safety reasons, specific criteria exists for participation in: out-trips and high ropes activities. Not all campers are well-suited for these activities.
Download 2015 Camp Applications here.