Click here to download the 2013 Camper Application.
Availability: ‘G’ = Girls, ‘B’ = Boys
|Merrywood||Explorers||8-12||10 days||$2,000||June 30 – July 10||ME1||G-1, B-2|
|July 14-24||ME2||G-0, B-1|
|July 28-Aug 7||ME3||FULL|
|Pathfinders||13-18||10 days||$2,000||June 30 – July 10||MP1||G-1, B-2|
|July 14-24||MP2||G-0, B-1|
|July 28-Aug 7||MP3||FULL|
|Merrywood||Pathfinders||13-18||7 days||$1,400||August 10-17||MP4||G-5, B-7|
|Woodeden||Explorers||8-12||10 days||$2,000||July 7-17||WE1||G-0, B-2|
|Pathfinders||13-18||10 days||$2,000||July 7-17||WP1||G-0, B-2|
- A 10-day overnight program at fully accessible camp for children and youth between the ages of 8 – 18 years (as of July 1st of the program year)
- A camper to staff ratio of 1:2 to ensure that your child is well looked after
- Specially trained Easter Seals camp staff facilitate summer camp programs for children and youth at two fully accessible overnight camps in Ontario.
- A well-equipped health facility that is staffed by registered nurses
- Flexibility: campers choose the activities they want to participate in, so they can try everything or focus on their favourite activities
- A wide range of programs including: swimming, sports & games, archery, arts and crafts, life skills, environmental studies, leadership skills, overnight trips, sailing, camp fires and much, much more.
- Campers under the age of 19 years as of July 1 (of the camping year) and who are not a Crown Ward, are eligible to receive funding from Easter Seals Ontario. Families are asked to pay what they can, with a minimum payment of $125. The remainder will be funded by our generous donors.
Special programs are offered at each camp:
Easter Seals Camp Merrywood – canoeing, kayaking, extended out-trips, sailing and white water rafting (space in both of these programs is limited)
Easter Seals Camp Woodeden – sledge hockey, wheelchair basketball, rock climbing and a fully accessible high ropes course
- Between the ages of 8-18 years as of July 1 (of the program year)
- Registered with Easter Seals Ontario (Please note that the Incontinence Supplies Grant Program is a separate registry)
- Meet the criteria for participation in Easter Seals residential camps (please see our “General Information / FAQ” page for more information).
A Typical day
|9:00 am||Activity Period #1|
|10:00 am||Juice Break|
|10:15 am||Activity Period #2|
|1:00 pm||Hang Time|
|2:45 pm||Activity Period #3|
|3:45 pm||Juice Break|
|4:30 pm||Activity Period #4|
|7:00 pm||Evening Activity|
|8:30 pm||Snack & Bedtime for younger campers|
|8:45 pm||Senior Evening Program|
For more information, contact the Easter Seals Recreation Co-ordinator at 416.421.8377 or 1.800.668.6252 ext. 325 or email@example.com.
Easter Seals camps are thrilled to offer exciting non-traditional camp programs. Please be aware however, that for safety reasons, specific criteria exists for participation in: white water rafting, out-trips and high ropes activities. Not all campers are well-suited for these activities.
Applications for 2013 Summer Camping Programs are now available to download here.