New in 2019, Camp Woodeden will be offering an Individual DAY Camp program for campers living in the London area! This session is a shorter adapted version of the overnight Explorer/Pathfinder session where campers attend camp only for the day. It is a great option for campers who are interested in learning about everything Camp Woodeden has to offer but in a day only setting. Campers will participate in a variety of activities: swimming, archery, pottery, baking and much more! On Thursday campers will have the opportunity to celebrate their successes with family and friends by staying for a BBQ dinner and campfire.
To participate in our Day Camp program campers must meet the same criteria as our overnight camp programs.
Drop-Off at 9am
Pick-Up at 4pm
Meals will not be provided to day campers, so campers are required to bring a nut-free packed lunch and snack.
Note: All individual camp sessions below are DAY sessions. For overnight sessions please visit the ‘Individual Overnight Camp’ page in the Menu.
2019 SESSION DATES:
WOODEDEN (London, ON)
Explorers (6-12yrs) | 5-day | $325
WED – July 1-July 5 (DAYS ONLY)
Pathfinders (13-18yrs) | 5-day | $325
WPD – July 15-July 19 (DAYS ONLY)
Summer 2019 Applications will be available to download on January 8, 2019.
The full cost of Easter Seals Individual DAY Camp sessions for Explorers and Pathfinders is $325 for a 5-day session.*Funding is available for campers who will be 18 and under as of July 1st and are not a Crown Ward of the government – please scroll down for more details.
- A 5-day DAY program at fully accessible camp for children and youth between the ages of 6 – 18 years (as of July 1st of the program year)
- A camper to staff ratio of 2:1 to ensure that your child is well looked after
- Specially trained Easter Seals camp staff facilitate summer camp programs for children and youth at two fully accessible camps in Ontario.
- A well-equipped health facility that is staffed by registered nurses
- Flexibility: campers choose the activities they want to participate in, so they can try everything or focus on their favourite activities
- A wide range of programs including: swimming, sports & games, archery, arts and crafts, life skills, environmental studies, leadership skills, overnight trips, sailing, camp fires and much, much more.
- Campers under the age of 19 years as of July 1 (of the camping year) and who are not a Crown Ward, are eligible to receive funding from Easter Seals Ontario. Families are asked to pay what they can, with a minimum payment of $225. The remainder will be funded by our generous donors
- Between the ages of 6-18 years as of July 1 (of the program year)
- Registered with Easter Seals Ontario (Please note that the Incontinence Supplies Grant Program is a separate registry)
- Meet the criteria for participation in Easter Seals residential camps (please see our “General Information / FAQ” page for more information).
For more information, contact the Easter Seals Recreation Co-ordinator at 416.421.8377 or 1.800.668.6252 ext. 325 or email@example.com.
Easter Seals camps are thrilled to offer exciting non-traditional camp programs. Please be aware however, that for safety reasons, specific criteria exists for participation in: out-trips and high ropes activities. Not all campers are well-suited for these activities.
Download Camp Applications here.